Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Writer's Block

When I drive home from work or from dinner, I'm always reminding myself that I should update my blog more. I want to be able to talk about, or in this case, write about absolutely anything and nothing. Like some people whose blogs I frequent. I envy those people.

That was also one of the reasons why I wanted to have a blog.. Like everybody else.

But everytime I think about what to write, my mind goes blank. Despite the fact that I talk a lot (bf can support this fact), I always come to a dead end when trying to think of what to write about in my blog.

So I've been thinking about it for the past few days and have decided that I should take a 'Dear Diary' approach. When I was younger, I used to write in a diary everyday.. Of what happened in the day.. Somewhere along the lines of "Today I went to blablabla with blablabla to blablabla. And I had lunch at blablabla. And I bought blablabla and blablabla and blablabla."

Oh how young and naive I was. :p

However, I don't want this blog to be like that. But I think I need to start somewhere.. Yea? :)

So I shall start with my next entry.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment