Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You Are On The Same Frequency

I know this post is very very late in the new year, we are now entering the second month of the year. But as this is MY BLOG, what I say, goes. :) Plus it's not like I have any readers who are curious to know what my new year's resolutions are. Heh.

This year, I don't have any resolutions per se. But it is more like a list of things to do. This is it (however, this is a non-exhaustive list).
  • Plan the wedding
  • Learn how to use Adobe Illustrator
  • Update blogs
  • Be more patient
  • Be more positive
  • Be happier
  • Be healthier
  • Save more money (after the wedding)
  • Take more photos
  • Be more active - swim, cycle, run, etc
  • Take better care of myself - go for facials, manicures, pedicures, etc
Well, one month has passed and so far;
  • The wedding planning is underway
  • I have already started my AI tutorial lessons and I intend to complete one tutorial every 2 weeks
  • I am updating my blog starting with this post, and I have already started another blog - details to be provided later
  • I listen to Secret: The Power (audio book) whenever I need to recharge
  • I have scheduled for several monthly appointments at the facial place, nail salon, etc and bought myself products
So I'm off to a good start but need to make more effort to be more active and take more photos. Looking forward to a great year ahead!

1 comments:

Diyanazman said...

Congratulations on your engagement Min! When is the big day... so funny when you put - after the wedding in brackets for Save more money! haha its damn hard not spent a fortune on your own wedding... min buatla macam Naza's daughter wedding.. ada "slave of honour" in loin cloth! ahahaha.. then id kill if i dont get invited... hehe

Post a Comment