Monday, February 2, 2009

M.I.A.

It's been quite some time since I last posted, I know. Have been busy with this and that.. Oh, who am I kidding? I was just being plain lazy. But today I've been inspired to blog again. I'll let you in on that in a bit.

But first.. Being the first entry of the new year (yea, I know! It is so delayed!), I'd like to post an update on my new look. I've cut my hair short. But now, I am seriously contemplating to go shorter. But when I look at the header pic (on top), I get sad and wished I had long hair like I used to. Oh, woe is me.


So back to what got me inspired to post an entry in my blog today. This person and this blog. But as you can see from my photo (above), I don't think I look like I weigh 38 kgs so therefore, my reason for starting to track my diet is obviously to shed some pounds.

Ultimate goal:
Lose 8-10 kgs (based on my research on the www, that translates to a timeline of about 4-5 months)

How I will achieve this:
  • track my food intake - so I will be more conscious of what I put into my mouth and tummy
  • eat healthy - more fruits and vege and less oily fried food
  • cut down on the sweet stuff - chocs and ice cream and ice cream and ice cream
  • make [full] use of my gym membership - I last went to the gym (exercised) in December 2008

So, here goes..

Meal 1:
(at home, 12:00 pm)
  • a plate of spaghetti with 5 meatballs (no cheese)
  • half a bottle of chilled Lipton Green Tea
Meal 2:
(at home, 5:30 pm)
  • 1 slice of multigrain toast with margerine
  • 1 slice of multigrain toast with cheese spread
  • a cup of banana and pineapple smoothie with low fat yoghurt

Physical Activities:
Urm.. Does walking to and fro from the washing machine to where-we-hang-our-clothes-to-dry to hang our clothes to dry count? :p

Over time, I hope to be able to have regular meals - breakfast, lunch, maybe tea, and dinner. Right now, I'm just eating as and when I feel like it. Which is definitely one of the main causes of my weight gain..

Before I end this post, I'd like to share with you some photos of Ben. :)


Hee.. I <3 my kitty cat. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment